The Quake Q100 Family
Clear Polyester Terephthalate (PET) Lab Reservoir
These highly demanded Lab Reservoirs are uniquely designed troughs made of Clear Polyester (PET). Designed through many years of product development, manufacturing design and industry experience to be durable and easy-to-use tools for the end user.
Quake's Q100 Lab Reservoirs are available in sterile and non-sterile packaging in five different volumes: 100 ml, 55 ml, 25 ml, 15 ml, and 5 ml.
The key benefits of the Quake Lab Reservior:
- Easy to read graduations on short inside wall allow a quick visual check on remaining solutions
- Pour spouts on all four corners allow easy emptying of remaining solutions by minimizing spillage
- Unique bottom trough design allows for complete removal of even the smallest volumes
- The fill line is below top of Lab Trough to help avoid loss of solutions
- The rigidity of the Lab Trough is strengthened by the unique sidewall and sturdy base design
- De-nesting lugs make separation of bulk packaged basins a breeze
- Easy tear individual and bulk sterile bags keep product sterile and help to maintain an undamaged basin
- Sterile Lab Troughs are available individually wrapped or bulk packaged (5/bag)
- The sterilization process is by gamma irradiation which ensures the absence of growth-affecting residue
- Quality laboratory consumables